17th Street Automotive is a full-service maintenance and repair shop. From oil changes to factory-scheduled maintenance, our work is done by certified technicians with decades of experience.
As an Exxon fuel station and Napa Certified Auto Repair Facility, our parts and labor are often warrantied nationally, so even if you find yourself having car trouble while on vacation in Virginia Beach, we can provide service that is guaranteed no matter where you’re going home to.
Our location is convenient to residents of the Oceanfront, Lagomar, Croatan, North End, Hilltop, Bayville, Sandbridge and Strawbridge, but we find our customers come from all over Hampton Roads for our superior service and trusted reputation.
Below is a list of many of the services we provide, but we encourage you to come into the shop for any questions or concerns you have about your vehicle, and we can help diagnose and repair your car, no matter what the issue is.
- Factory Scheduled Maintenance – Did you know a dealership does not have to provide factory scheduled maintenance for your warranty to remain valid? We can provide the same warrantied service, often at much lower prices.
- Brakes – From replacing pads to whole new brake systems, we will ensure your car stops when you need it to.
- Alignments – Make sure your car is driving efficiently without wearing down your tires, costing you more money in the long run.
- Tires – We stock a wide variety of tires for replacements, and we also patch and repair flat tires when possible.
- Oil Changes – As an Exxon fuel station, we only use the finest Exxon products in our oil changes.
- State Inspections – A certified Virginia state inspector is here Monday-Friday. Walk-ins only.
- Engine – No matter what is going on with your engine, our Master Certified Technician and mechanics can diagnose and repair the problem.
- Exhaust – Get your car running cleanly and efficiently.
- Engine Diagnostics – Not sure what’s wrong? We can find out and give you a quote to do the work.
- Air Conditioning – Hampton Roads is no place to be without AC in the summer. Come in for an AC tune up or repair and maintenance.
- Battery – We can check the status of your current battery and replace it if needed.
- Belts – Whatever kind of belt is causing problems, we can identify and replace it.
- Chassis and Steering – Our under-car certified technicians can find out exactly what issues may be going on with the chassis and steering systems in your car to get it running right.
- Electrical – There are so many electrical components in modern cars, and our technicians have the training to identify and solve them all.
- Transmissions – Let our Master Certified Technician take care of your transmission problems.
- Windshield Wipers – Whether you need new blades or your wipers aren’t working at all, we can get you back to driving safely in the sometimes unpredictable Hampton Roads weather.
Don’t see the service you need? We probably provide it. Just contact us to find out how we can help.